Post by wrestler734 on Feb 19, 2019 10:05:53 GMT -6
Taken from qualifier sheet 2019 IOWA AAU KIDS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Feb. 23rd & 24th, 2019 WELLS FARGO ARENA, DES MOINES
3. Weigh-in for state tournament will be at Southridge Mall on Friday Feb. 22nd between 5 PM and 8 PM. You must make the same weight class in which you qualified…you will weigh in with your singlet on. All wrestlers must weigh in at Southridge Mall: 1111 E Army Post Rd, Des Moines, IA 50315. Please use the mall entrance that is west of Target. Weigh-ins will not start until 5:00 PM.
4. Brackets will open up on TrackWrestling by Monday, Feb 18th, 7:00pm. Please contact Ron Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a bracket issue or spelling error. Wrestlers are NOT allowed to change school/club between districts and state. Paper copies of individual brackets will be available at weigh ins.
5. COACHES must have an AAU Coach’s Card to Coach On The Mat. Coaches bands will be $40.00 and includes admission both days. The AAU Card must be purchased online prior to the event.
6. Admission each day is $15.00 for adults, $10.00 for students (ages 5-12), and free for pre-school children. Two day pass for adults are $25.00 and $15.00 for students (2 day pass available Friday night at Weigh Ins).
7. A Floor Pass will be sold for $20 for parents who want access to the floor area but not directly on the mat to coach. The floor pass does NOT include admission.
8. Schedule: Wrestling will be scheduled as follows: Saturday, February 23rd A & B DIVISIONS C DIVISION Doors open at 7AM Wrestling begins at conclusion of Wrestling begins at 8AM A & B division – Approximately 3:00 PM
Sunday, February 24th – Grand March at 9:30 AM & Wrestling will begin at 10 AM
9. Trackwrestling: All matches will be wrestled using the numbered match system on TrackWrestling.
10. Trainers: Certified trainers will be available.
11. No coolers or food containers are allowed in the auditorium.
12. Photographer: A professional photographer will be available providing pictures for your purchase.
13. Make sure any skin conditions are controlled and covered by a doctor’s note.
14. Iowa AAU Website: Information will be posted at: www.aauiowa.org . For other questions please email Wes Creason, head of Iowa AAU Wrestling at: email@example.com